Tuesday, December 21, 2010



Dear, you’ve suffered so much from me.. for being a hard headed boyfriend. You’ve given me chances many times… but it seems like, it didn’t work-out for you. The chances you’ve given me, I wasted it… and now you’ve stand on your decision  that you want to broke-up with me well I guess.. I don’t have to contradict on your decision FOR NOW! I’ll just have to give you time to think of it.. frankly speaking, I don’t know what to do, what to think.. Its almost a day, that we don’t communicate and it feels like years nah.. the everyday task that im doing, wake-up in morning.. clean the house and at around 9 a.m  chat with you till 12. And go to class.. afer class.. go home..  chat with you again, which I love to do.. but now, im gonna miss it.. you’ve been a part of my daily tasks and its sad to know that its just like that, were done! And I do not want that to happen. But the damage is already done. Putchaks! I don’t know what to do now… that I lose you!!! ITS SUCKSS!!! My mind spinning round and round, I don’t know what to think…. I really don’t know what to do,  How I wish I could go there.. kneeling down.. begging for you to take me back and formally apologize to you.. that’s impossible ryt?  Dear, you’ve changed me.. i was not always this way, you were not like the others.. since you came into my life I've been doing alot of thinking.. you’ve made me better you’ve given me the life that I want to give you..  I never knew I could change…  I thought I would remain as I am… and I thank you for that dear..  please.. changed your mind not to broke-up with me.. I CANT AFFORD TO LOSE YOU MY’ANGEL DEAR.. PLEASE.. PLEASE… 

No comments :

Post a Comment