Wednesday, August 3, 2011

6, 8, 12

Its funny how simple things can be so complicated.How you live your life everyday but you wish you were somewhere but here. Sometimes doing the right thing is not the thing that makes you happy,but you have to be steady and just hang on there. I always thought that im weak yet the thoughts of what ive been through prove enough that im more than what i thought i am. Sometimes I just dont know what to think and sometimes I just dont wanna think...somehow i wish that im a different person or only if theres such a thing as lets try this again and repeat from the start - Rehearsal lang ba... This life is your only shot so just do it right. I wish thats easy... yah right.. it took me a failure after failure to learn the right thing. Love complicate things, but love makes my trip in this world worthwhile. Its complicated but it sure does feel good, hence love like Truth sometimes it prevail sometimes it hurts but it worth a shot. 







No comments :

Post a Comment