Monday, November 21, 2011

They said that people who are afraid of the past have no future. I disagreed, past had made me changed for a better future, made me stronger and avoid me not to do the same mistake again. But how would one person guarantees that the present girl/gal today is the right one for you.


After we parted ways, I focused on living my life. Staying away from A made it easier to move on. No more confusing signals to throw me off track. No more mind games. No more ambiguity. While I was hurt on the inside, at least now I could focus on the path of recovery rather than be left hanging in the middle of no gal’s land. I was sad and disappointed that A was not the one, but I remained hopeful that my special someone was out there and I would meet her someday. ASA PA AQ??

ikaw talaga A.. pasaway! :P



 



No comments :

Post a Comment