Saturday, January 15, 2011

i miss her so much..

MY NYT.. was miserable.. she left me hanging on...  we chat nga....it was GREAT.. kaso lang she's mad. i know.. its my fault.. i've been busy within this week.. for my midterm examination.. and i ask her if she's mad at me.. she answered "YES" the time i ask her a question.. she wants to answer "YES" or "NO"..  and she said "i will only answer yes or no..make sure ur answer fits" well its fine with me.. as long i have her reply.. i have answers to my questions.. and i have her time kahit kaunti man lang.. and suddenly in our conversation i ask her.. "are you gonna break-up with me?"  she answered "i dont know" and "maybe" and she is not in a good mood.. and she said she wants to have a "COOL OFF" with me.. huh! i dont like it.. she said.. just let me fix myself.. im not in the good condition.. she cant tell me why.. all i ask for her is to "stay with me".. dont ever let go.. :( i love her for all that i am.. she change me a lot.. i want it more.. :D so please.. DEAR.. if what is your problem.. you can tell me.. don't hesitate.. what is the use of me! dba? you can share it with me.. im here for you to listen, give you advice, i have a shoulder to lean on.. all i ask to you.. PLEASE!! PLEASE!! DONT LEAVE ME!!! :( i cant afford to lose you..


No comments :

Post a Comment