Saturday, January 15, 2011

(T.T)

I know all the promises ive broken are useless to count........because there are so many....and im sorry. You do so much for me, and yet it seems i don`t do anything for you. sometimes i think i don`t deserve you, and that you need someone to give you more of whatever it is that you really want. just the thought of you belonging to someone else besides me makes me feel like crying. i hate it when you joke about another guy. i feel like you don`t want me anymore. i think i may have fallen too much in love with you, if there is such a thing. i think i am too attached to you that just because you don`t call or txt me a moment, it makes me cry. If you don`t believe that i love you that much....then don`t. i don`t want you to feel bad when i cry because of you funny isnt it.. guy crying because of a girl.. maybe I`m just too emotional. im sorry that i cry because i want you with me.. im not the kind of person to tell exactly what I`m feeling , but I can try to start. If you think I don`t love you......you are so wrong. i even think i love you more than you love me. I`m trying not to be selfish and to just think of how i feel. i know it sometimes hurts when you think of what you used to have. I`m sorry for interfering with your relationship. are you going to do that to me? PLEASE DONT! when you say im your one and only, I feel loved, but also sadness........Have you said that before? but then i just remember hearing how many times you say that you love me, and that I`m the one for you. there is a saying........... "No person is worth your tears, and the only person who is......will never make you cry." I never want to see you cry dear.. you look so cute when you smile. you make me happy when you are happy. it also hurts to know that i hurt you. im sorry dear. there is one thing i wont be sorry about though. for meeting someone so special as you, to change my life and my world. all that we have been through, even the ones without each other, are all worth the pain. I had to face them. It`s worth everything ive been through...to get me to you. I hope that you understand how I feel now. that I love you, with all my heart, and glad that i met someone as sweet as you. and i hope that you and me, will see forever.......together. 





No comments :

Post a Comment