Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lost Letter..

hello grengelle.. 


as i was cleaning my drawer. kasi sobrang kalat ng mga papel.. hehe.. i seen this on one of my Test Booklet.. i wrote this when i attend the class and it was so boring that tiime, kaya wala akong magawa.. eto ang pinag-aabalahan ko para hindi ako mabored... forgot to post it here.. censya, pero ngaun.. ok na! :D
______________________________________________________________


sometimes nagtataka ako why i love you, bakit sa laki ng mundo, your the one that i chose to love, why i chose you to be my partner, why im having this feeling, a feeling that makes me think that i'm going to be the luckiest guy in the world if im going to spend the rest of my life with you.... then one time i realize that in this big whole world, you're the only one that makes me feel special, youre the only one that makes me feel that im in heaven everytime i talk to you, and for me, your the best person in the world... dear, youre the one ive been waiting for my whole life, your the one i need to make my life complete... ika nga sa fairytales.. that you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your princess, but for me, ive kissed that frog already.. and that's you dear... even though were having a long distance relationship right now, and people might think that this is not gonna work, you made me believe that they're wrong...you're the best thing that ever happened to me, i dont know what my life is going to be without you.. i can see that our future is going to be perfect and right and i only see that in you...and for people who are reading this, the reason why i believe in the term love is because of this girl... it was month of September 10, 2010, the day that we became a couple, the day that you made me realize how much i love you, the day that i finally fell inlove... thank you for everything, i will love you for the rest of my life and ill take that as a promise...youre like a fairy-tale come true... mahal na mahal kita Angel D. Yonting.. I LOVE YOU DEAR..

No comments :

Post a Comment