Thursday, December 29, 2011

: s a d :  : s a n m i g :  : k a n t a : 





I'm trying to end a crazy love
Even if I die now
I will be happy
You loved and I loved
With just our love, we loved
The entire world tried to stop us
Saying that our love will end in tears
Everyone was a liar
But how can one say that one can love without tears?
I miss your love
I miss everything about you
Because it is such a deep love
I already miss you
I miss you like crazy
Though I try to leave
I'm eventually in your heart
They say that love ends in tears
It's foolish but maybe they're right
Tears keep flowing,
Ever since I let you go
I'm afraid of my love
I'm afraid of love
Though I finally left you
When I want to go crazy
When I miss you to the point of death
I close my eyes and draw up our love again

I miss you and I miss you again

No comments :

Post a Comment