Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sweet Thoughts

Memories of You





Today, You visited my mind again but I will admit it makes me smile and

happy coz you know you will always be special no matter what. I was

bored and I decided to read those messages that you left

and somehow I know to myself that I already moved on coz

every time you visited my mind I never felt the sadness, the hurt and

the headache that brings in me before. Reading your messages makes me

smile and my mind run a happy scenery always, seeing your lovely face

with a smile.



I just hope that during those time, even its just a short period,when

god brought our path together I make you happy, makes you feel special

in a very simple ways, put laughter on your sweet face when we are

talking and i know i made you smile coz i heard you laughing all the

time and I felt that as well. I felt  your honesty, your sincerity 

and most specially the love and care that

you gave.




I know many will not understand this just you and me and I want you to

know that you will always be a treasure in my heart.



You are such a good memories on my part and you will always be my

beautiful Angel. Just pray to god to send me another beautiful person

with a golden heart like yours…i know you are one in a million and i

will never ever encounter a person like you do but i do hope for the

best and i know you will guide me and take good care of me no matter

what.



Thanks for the good memories....i will treasure that forever..

No comments :

Post a Comment