Friday, March 25, 2011

closure? i have to find it my own way... i am not empty, i am just trying to figure out what is missing... another week has passed by, but there will be more weeks to come... i find myself changed because of you... each day means more to me than you know... its painful knowing that as each day passes, it would mean another day far away from you... how can i find myself wishing to be with you everyday, holding your hands, resting my head on your arms. i guess i am still holding on to memories. hoping that somehow our past could have made more sense... i cannot be with you, but i wish i could be... i could not speak to you, i only have these words written... soon enough they would just be a reminder of the person you have become to me... i pray to God that i could be a better person everyday... learning how to move on... i don't have a story to tell, i don't have a reason to justify these feelings, but i do feel them...

No comments :

Post a Comment