Wednesday, March 16, 2011

kainis... 44 days after break-up im still longing for her and I MISS HER SO MUCH.. Grr... blogy, do you know how much i have to force myself how hard it is to hide all of the truth inside my heart, that i love her so much but i cannot say it out loud coz i was afraid she wont feel the same way that i do... she make me feel something i cant describe dont she realize what she is to me, and what she's always going to be? i know that life would be so much easier if i never talked to her, if i never saw her, if i never met her.. if i just forget about her and just moved on..but shes the only one that makes me happy,whether its right or wrong. i dont know why or how but thats how i feel.i just don't have the strength to move on.. 






im sorry for each time i have hurt you
im sorry for every upset moments i caused
im sorry for for the things i have said and done..

No comments :

Post a Comment