Tuesday, March 8, 2011

what can i say? ive lost you again you made your decision and put "us" to an end, what i didnt expect had come so fast i guess we were different cause i thought it would last... what made me happy was to see you smile and now that you're gone it will take me a while, though you're not mine i still strive to see your face... God it's hard to believe it seems so out of place i thought that I knew youm i thought you were right but you changed my opinion in one single night to say im not sad well it's all a big lie, coz when you see me happy im really wanting to cry... im sure that you're glad now that you're free no more holding you back just coz of me you just wanna be friends... i guess that'l have to do but please never forget i will always love you...

No comments :

Post a Comment